Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 27, 2006

2 days before the closing




The heat is on as Nice enters the pinnacle of her heat wave. However it has not put a damper on my enthusiasm to come down to the gallery and spend my afternoons, working on the wheel, or chatting to people as they come by. These past 4 weeks have been a rewarding experience for me. I thank all the people that stopped by both the gallery or the blog. In some ways you have shared this experience with me and I can not thank you enough for your support. I hope to continue this idea of process in the near future but for now I will head back up to Vence and open the windows of my studio where I will look out to the Col de Vence. That arid looking landscape we call the foothills of the magestic Alpes has unveiled a fossil or two over the past few million years. And as I set up the building blocks in the structure of my mind for the next thoughts in progress, I Thank you for the collaboration Bonnie, Rendez vous in New York for the sequel.... millions of years of kisses

No comments: